中国、日本軍従軍慰安婦被害事例関連で初めて報告書 （中央日報 2007年7月3日）
Chinese study identifies 'comfort women' abused by Japanese soldiers
(AP via International Herald Tribune - June 3,2007)
記事の最後に、この調査を行った"The All China Lawyers Association"発表の記事（中国語）へのリンクあり。
Japan army 'ran' sex slavery racket (China Daily - July 4, 2007)
During its probe from September 2006 to March 2007, the committee found 14 of the 17 survivors were less than 18 when they were forced to become "comfort women", with the youngest being just 12.
Sixteen of the newly identified women were from North China's Shanxi Province and one from South China's Hainan Province, said the report posted on ACLA's website. The committee focused on five counties in Shanxi, two in Hainan and six in Yunnan.
Kang Jian, one of the lawyers behind the investigation, interviewed all the 17 survivors. "Now they are all in their 70s or 80s but they still suffer from serious mental and physical trauma," he said.
The Japanese army even tortured these "comfort women" by slashing them with knives or burning their faces with cigarettes.
"Many of them have no children and live in poverty. They told me their biggest wish was to get an apology and compensation from the Japanese government," Kang said.
But Tokyo has refused to pay direct compensation to any of the estimated 200,000 women, mostly Asian, saying all claims had been settled by subsequent peace treaties.